CC DISCOVERY PRIVATE LIMITED Take control of your business success.
Thousand of Business Owners around the globe trust CC DISCOVERY PRIVATE LIMITED.
Quality is the best
You are in good Company
We offer professional SEO services that help websites increase their organic search score drastically in order to compete for the highest rankings — even when it comes to highly competitive keywords.
What We Do?
Some work for our honorable clients.
LOCAL SEARCH OPTIMIZATION
Maximize your presence on search engine results pages on a local scale.
SEO LINK BUILDING
Link building is a tremendously important component of Search Engine Optimization
PAID SEARCH ADVERTISING
Paid listings on Google AdWords can help you reach new customers.
A full service digital marketing agency
Our team of specialists consistently delivers outstanding results combining creative ideas with our vast experience. We can help you build a sustainable, meaningful relationship with your clients by engaging them with your brand using social media.
“We’ve looked at a lot of SEO Services but these guys were always the clear favorite. They have the right strategy and they’ve been awesome to work with.”
John Doe Codetic
“This incredible team managed to not only get us top positions on Google for all of our top keywords, but they kept us there, as well! I would highly recommend this company to anyone.”
Irene Warner CEO & Founder
Every website’s circumstances are different. SEO is an investment in market share. It offers one of the best return on investments a business can make. It takes time to develop.
It depends on whether it’s local SEO or national. For sites with no domain authority, trying to be found for competitive buyer keywords, will take many months.
On average, it may upwards of 6 months or more before leads start trickling in.
The objective of the search engines is to provide relevant results. Their aim is to show pages that provide authoritative content relative to what people are looking for. Search engines are not always successful in this regard. They are of course getting smarter now that AI is in the mix.
There are well over 200 ranking factors that a website is evaluated against.
According to Google’s guidelines, they state “the earlier the better.” In fact, Google specifically recommends it when you’re considering a web redesign or new website. Unfortunately, many companies come to this realization much later.
Two scenarios unfold that we hear:
- Our site doesn’t rank as well as it use to.
- We migrated to a new website design and lost organic rankings and traffic.
- We’re not sure if our blog is contributing to sales or assisted conversions.
First, cost is subjective. Not all SEO work is expensive.
1. Competitive search queries take time to achieve market share. Higher volume keywords are typically more difficult.
2. You have low domain/page authority. Sites linking to you are votes in the eyes of the search engines. in the event you don’t have link worthy content, that has to be developed. Then one must perform outreach. That takes time.
3. In many cases, websites are poorly designed. They have a confusing navigational structure, have poor internal link structure, or may respond slowly.
It may be necessary to migrate, if the site is simply too old.
4. With the constant shift in technology and changes in consumer behavior, it also takes time and research to understand the audience.
There are numerous answers online. Here’s our BS-free take. it depends on why you wish to hire one. That needs to be clearly defined. For example, are you looking to increase leads? conversions?
- At a basic level, an SEO agency should be able to articulate why your site is not performing well. Here are some of the common reasons.
- Low Domain/Page Authority
- Problematic Internal Linking Structure
- Poor Architecture
- Improper on Page Optimization
- Over Optimization
- Keyword Stuffing
- Broken Links
- Pagination Issues
2. Ask to see a sample of their work. It’s not unreasonable to ask for a case study.
3. A reputable SEO company should be able to explain what strategies they would use to increase traffic.
Yes, we will send you the reports of you website 24/7. These reports will be in the form of PDF or some other files and then you can see the report.